keskiviikko 9. tammikuuta 2013

all good things come to an end

One year ago I was planning my summer 2012 and summer exchange. Everything was ahead and I was so excited. But one year ago I couldn't have imagined what kind of adventure was waiting for me. I never thought that I will spend my summer in South Africa. I never thought that I could miss Finland. I never thought that I can spend my christmas and new year's eve with my new friend from South Africa. I never ever could imagine what kind of things I had opportunity to try, like playing soccer with african kids or see a giraffe in the middle of road. The summer exchange programme gave me so much, that even now I cannot understood all that. Maybe some day.


Now year later its all behind. Yesterday my exchange sister went back to South Africa. One door in my life has now closed, but even its sad, I'm  more happy that it happend. So, "Don't cry because its over, smile because it's happend". I want to thank you my amazing exchange sister Mandi. And my lovely host families in SA. And all my new southafrican friends. And of course my Rotary club here in Kauhava. Thank you thank you thank you. It was amazing experience.


Some day I will come back to South Africa. I don't know how soon it will be, but some day. So, South Africa, seeya.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti